Robert C. Okonowski
Mr. Okonowski is a registered patent attorney and an Associate with the firm.
Mr. Okonowski represents clients ranging from large corporations to solo inventors in all aspects of intellectual property law.
- Preparation and prosecution of several U.S. and international patent applications.
- Prior art searching and formulating patentability assessments with global filing strategies.
- Michigan Intellectual Property Inns of Court, Associate Member
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2016
- Oakland University, B.S. Electrical Engineering, departmental honors, 2013
- Silver Key recipient, Wayne State University Law School, 2015
Admitted to Practice
- State of Michigan
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
Prior Industry Employment
- Law Clerk, Young Basile PC
- Summer Associate, Harness, Dickey & Pierce, PLC
- Outside of the office, Robert enjoys playing golf and reading.