Mr. Thomas is a prior art searcher with the firm.
Mr. Thomas aids in representing clients ranging from large corporations to solo inventors in all aspects of intellectual property law.
Prior to law law school, Mr. Thomas was a Patent Examiner with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Mr. Thomas was also an engineer with Northrop Grumman Corporation.
- Patent Examiner, United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Engineer, Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D., 2013
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University. M.S. Industrial Technology, 2004
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University, B.S. Mechanical Engineering, 2001
410 N. Center Street, Suite 200
Northville, Michigan 48167